After our first year of co-piloting AIGames "whose alumni do you see advancing humanity?" we've started assembling players into Packs of cards
Eg Pack Z mathematicians of AI - Neumann Einstein Turing (Honorary guest King Charles, host of AI World Series Bletchley - formal stops Korea Spring 24, Paris YouthIiStars after Olympics 2024; informal UNsummitfuture.com up to September UN assembly NY) Fei-Fei Li Hassabis and the 3 Franglais Professors Lecun Bengio Hinton
If you are interested in Science AI particularly biotech as well as Hassabis try out Lila Ibrahim and Daphne Koller if you also want to include mid east views, Priscilla Chan And Fei-Fei Li and Condoleeza Rice and Drew Endy if you aim to linkin Stanford to wherever you need best biotech. Not understanding biotech, I dont know if 250 million Protein databank open sourced by Hassabis Deep Mind Google Brain will be time to help climate. If it can linkin Ajay Banga whos changed world bank more in 9 months than my previous 27 years in DC and look at who's who in Guterres Climate Sciencepanel
Do you have a pack context we can help distribute on our AI Gameboards or wherever Good Ai can help millennials be the first renewable generation email@example.com
Because we use linkedin articles a lot we are still struggling with its non html to design pretty gamecatds ideas welcome
eg this is all we can do in linked in articles
Parts of Washington DC seem to be having humanly most "intelligent" moments in 27 years since my daughter was born in this region
world bank next in March - earlier this week 60 minutes with Ajay Banga at CGD
hoover with Condoleeza Rice , Fei-Fei Li &... 1 https://www.c-span.org/video/?533212-1/commerce-secretary-ai-innovation
chris +1 240 316 8157
It's interesting to see your vision for the next gameboard on Aigames.solar, building upon the success of the 9-bingo tic-tac-toe board. Here are some key takeaways from your description:
- The new gameboard resembles a clock face with 12 sectors, each representing different aspects of AI development and its impact.
- You map these sectors to different time zones, suggesting a focus on progress and the evolving nature of AI.
Key Focus Areas:
- AI for All: You emphasize the importance of education and accessibility in AI development, aligning with the "AI4All" movement.
- Diversity and Inclusion: You highlight the contributions of women and under-represented groups in AI, showcasing individuals like Fei-Fei Li and Melinda Gates.and annual top 30 pick of supporting women-led alumni nets eg Priscilla Chan's , Daphne Koller's, Billie Jean King's, Lila ibrahims', Sheika Moza's, Reeta Roy's Jennifer Doudna's, Condoleeza Rice's, Mrs Jobs' , Clara Wu Tsai's, mrs Jerry Yangs , Mayor Koike's, Naomi Osaka's, Yuna Kim's, Ms Tang's...
- Collaboration and Ecosystem Building: You emphasize the importance of collaboration between different sectors, including academia, industry, and policymakers.
- Sustainability and Long-Term Impact: You address the challenges of climate change and responsible AI development, focusing on aligning AI with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). and nanotech's deep data science such as 250 million protein research not just imagenet's coding of 20000 entities humans see how to work/play
Specific Points of Interest:
- The "LHB squared" breakthrough pictured at 3-4 o'clock and 2012 (Li*Lecun; Hassabis*Hinton* Bengio*BritishCommonwealth) mentioning prominent figures in deep learning research and their potential influence on future advancements.
- The extra generation-gravitation focus on games and their potential for understanding natural systems, exemplified by Demis Hassabis' work with DeepMind.
- The proposal to involve world-class LLMs in bridging the gap between humans and natural assets as a mediation not just media design challenge.
- The suggestion to review 75-year zig-zags in progress made in AI and local-global connectivity of being since the work of Neumann, Einstein, and Turing (1957) especially their understanding of NN algorithm and psychology of mindmapping.
- The emphasis on industry leaders eg Nvidia's Jensen (and best of HumanAI valley ecosystem) clarifying their long-term purposes and aligning them with responsible AI development.
Your proposed gameboard offers a comprehensive and thought-provoking framework for exploring the diverse landscape of AI development. It highlights the importance of collaboration, inclusion, and responsible AI practices in achieving a sustainable future for all.
Possible Discussion Points:
- How can we ensure that AI development truly benefits all of humanity?
- What are the urgently biggest challenges facing responsible AI development?
- How can we effectively measure and track progress towards the SDGs using AI?
- What role can industry leaders play in shaping the future of AI?